New and improved:
- Turn off all Chromium Experiments, including automatically enabling HTTPS.
- If there is an issue with SM2 SSL certificate deployed on the website, it will automatically switch to the RSA/ECC SSL certificate to implement https encryption.
- Unsafe elements that are not serious in the web content will no longer prompt “Not secure”.
- “Developer Tools – Security” modification of SM2 HTTPS Algorithm details.
- Automatic update issue of Website Trusted Certification Database.
- When the certificate viewer saves the .com domain name certificate, the certificate file is .crt instead of .com.
- Minor adjustments to other functions.